Money and postbacs

Started by supergrass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

supergrass

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I'm in my senior year at NYU undergrad, about to get my BFA in a completely non-science major. I'd like to do a post-bac, but I'm worried about tuition. As you might know, NYU has a ridiculously high tuition. I'm interested in Bryn Mawr's post-bac program but it's also pretty pricey, and I'm trying to avoid getting myself into further debt. Does anyone know if going to CUNY Hunter will make a huge difference? As a NY resident, it'll cost me *much* less to go there than any other post-bac and I won't need to dorm, but I'm trying to weigh quality of education along with loans and such. I can't seem to find any official infomation on Hunter's post-bac, which makes this a bit more difficult.
Thanks to anyone who can help!