Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since I'm a non-trad but it deals with financial aid.
Anyways, is there somewhere I can check online to see if I have federal money available to me to use for school when I begin taking my pre-reqs? I've already earned my bachelor's so I don't know if that means I am ineligible for financial aid even though I'll enrolled to obtain a second bachelor's. I want to make sure I exhaust every means possible before I start looking at private loans.
Anyways, is there somewhere I can check online to see if I have federal money available to me to use for school when I begin taking my pre-reqs? I've already earned my bachelor's so I don't know if that means I am ineligible for financial aid even though I'll enrolled to obtain a second bachelor's. I want to make sure I exhaust every means possible before I start looking at private loans.