Money

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drunya

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Ukraine.
People please help. I badly know english language. It is very profitable business. Accept in it(him) participation. If you distribute this letter in the country, there will be very good income at you.

How to earn a heap of money …

Everyone like money, but not everyone know as them to earn quickly and the main thing almost without difficulties... Very interesting way is below described, to correct the financial position, not throwing(stopping) the basic work. And during too time, giving the new earnings, time is equal so much, how many you presume.
Has come across this clause(article) at one forum approximately 1 one year ago and has not dared to try. Now about it strongly I regret. In fact could and then …
In it(her) it was spoken, that it is possible to earn thousand dollars for couple of weeks at an investment only 6 $.
Further in it(her) spoke, that it is necessary to send on 1 $ on 6 Internet - purses herein provided. Then to strike the first purse off the list, thus, having displaced the list on one line upwards. The sixth remains free.
Where also it is necessary to enter number of the purse. And to leave the changed message as MINIMIND(MINIWIT) at 200 different forums.
The idea was simple and ingenious simultaneously! It is confident, that its(her) author already for a long time does not go for work, as we with you!!! It is a pity, the decision has come not at once! There were and at me doubts. Eventually, what was possible to lose except for these unfortunate 6 $?
And I was solved …
In 5 days of painful expectations, has not sustained and has glanced in the purse. There have appeared money!!! And it is equal so many that all initial expenses … I would be paid back was not simply pleasantly surprised!!! I was in a shock!!! To the first week has come ONLY 25 $. Thought, that on it all and will be terminated... Ага, as!!! By the end of the second week there was already 500 $. To the middle 3 has passed for 1000 $. At the end of a month I have counted about(near) 20000 $, and this sum continued to grow persistently, and is VERY MUCH - VERY MUCH FAST!!!
I did not trust, that it works, yet did not start to receive translations from all World!!! Before at all did not know, that there is such easy money! And appeared, THEY are!
I promise, that if you in accuracy will observe below listed instructions you will start to receive much more money, than you thought, not applying to this of special efforts!!!
Those 3 steps to your success:
1. If you do not have those 6 $ you need to be registered in system WebMoney Transfer which is on<http://www.webmoney.com/>. Closely(attentively) familiarize with the given system as she(it) works, choose optimum for itself a variant of updating of a purse from a page<http://www.webmoney.com/operations.shtm/>. Then bring 6 WMZ on yours WMZ in a purse (it(he) begins with letter Z).
2. Send on first number from below listed WMZ purses 1 $, to a field <NOTE> write: " Please, enter into me list WMZ of purses ". Everything, that you have made are have created a certain service and, the MOST IMPORTANT, it absolutely legally!!! You ask lawful service for which pay. Now send in 2,3,4,5,6 WMZ purses also on 1 $, but already to a field <NOTE> of anything to write it is not necessary!, at last, and the list of these purses:
1. Z301356740198 (here write the NOTE)
2. Z318271263983
3. Z175918182347
4. Z201239738447
5. Z255717702031
6. Z204827926963
ATTENTION!!!
It is necessary to delete the FIRST purse from this list, and to move 2-nd purse on a place 1-st, which you have erased, 3-rd on a place 2-nd, 4-th on a place 3-rd, 5-th on a place of 4-th and 6-th on a place of 5-th! And in sixth number which appeared empty, enter number of yours WMZ the PURSE!!!
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!
To place this clause(article) the MINIMUM at 200 FORUMS and NEWS LINES (News Groups)!!! UNDERSTAND: The more you place, the YOUR income will be higher!!! And this income will DEPEND DIRECTLY ON YOU AND ONLY FROM YOU!!! Do(make) in my clause(article), any to you changes, only KEEP the MAIN IDEA! I ask you: READ IT ONCE AGAIN!!! Follow instructions, and money will start to act and on your purse!!!
Agree, there is nothing EASIER!!! And it is IMPORTANT, ALL LEGALLY!!! And your contribution makes only 6 $... And IT WORKS, AND ALREADY VERY MUCH FOR A LONG TIME!!! Engage in it NOW!!! TIME NOW are YOUR MONEY!!! It is not necessary to postpone that CAN already MAKE YOU RICH tomorrow.
And now, allow, I shall tell to YOU how it works also the most important WHY? We shall tell, from 200 accommodations YOU receive, for example, 5 answers (well very much - very much small and low figure)!!! Means, YOU receive +5 $, being on 6-th position in the list!!! Now these 5 people will make on 200 accommodations each MINIMUM with YOUR purse on 5-th position, and only 5 people answer those to first five is already +25 $!!!
Further 25 people do(make) these on 200 accommodations with your purse on 4-th line (because enter the) and only 5 answer - your income +125 $!!! Now these 125 people, having placed and having received only 5 answers, give you +625 $ the profit (And you already on 3 line)!!! It is even more further: 625 people do(make) these on the MINIMUM of 200 accommodations with you on 2-nd line and only 5 people answer are already +3125 $!!! Well and the most interesting is that these 3125 person do(make) on 200 accommodations everyone with you already on 1-st line and they are answered again only with 5 people, your income +15625 $!!!!!!
Impressive figure? If is not present, count up, that will turn out. In that case when will respond not 5, but 10 person!!! Now impresses? And all this for the initial ultralow contribution - in 6 $!!! Not bad, yes? When you in the list already are not present, you simply send again 6 $ in the same purses, as for the first time (for this purpose keep this clause(article) in the NOTEBOOK) and again, having moved numbers of purses, having removed the first, put number on 6-th position and again place!!!
Well, as? Whether you will spend only 6 $ to learn(find out), that it works!!! MOREOVER AS!!! Having made how I have described all above, you become very rich and will help to grow rich to many other people which at all do not know. I SWEAR to YOU!!! INDEED!!! YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE!!! Any Pessimist will tell: And suddenly anybody will send nothing to me? Let to dispel your last doubts! In fact every day in the Internet appear from 20000 up to 50000 thousand new users!!!
You can present yourselves, that 1000 people from all world join the Internet and read these clauses(articles) every day!!! Precisely the same as also you now read this!
The MAIN THING REMEMBER: HONESTY AND ONLY HONESTY of PEOPLE allows to prosper to this business!!! I sincerely hope, that you such person. Before something to receive, it is necessary something to give in exchange!!! So this World is arranged!
And to receive it is even more, it is necessary to give even more!!! And how to distribute the information in forums?
1. We open any search system: rambler.ru, yandex.ru, google.ru, aport.ru
2. We write in a line of search a phrase: " a forum a flame " (without inverted commas)
3. The search system will find thousand pages, references on which at once result on page for filling a new theme of a forum, and also it is possible to bring this clause(article) as the citation in various forums.
4. Use the usual translator for translation of this text and place them at forums of other countries. Easily and simply!!! Be not frightened, if suddenly on that site where you have wanted to place the announcement, already is one or the several similar. It once again confirms that this business really works!
OPERATE! To you it will be returned a hundredfold. The success - depends only on you!

Members don't see this ad.