Montefiore GPR Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocMon16

DMD - OMFS Resident
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Montefiore Medical Center in NYC - GPR 1 year residency open slot. I am writing this post on behalf of of my attendings, Dr. John Dyer.

Montefiore Medical Center located in the New York City is in search for residents interested in the 2nd year general practice residency program. This is a unique opportunity to enhance your implant and prosthodontic learning experience in a private practice setting. This years residents have resorted over 200 implants and 50 tooth crowns. This residency provides a unequal year of training, working closely with oral surgery and prosthodontics to enhance your skills. This 1 year residency will allow you to maximize your opportunities and be an asset in private practice. Located in New York City with easy access to Manhattan and housing avalaible. Please email me if you or if you have colleagues in other residency programs that may be interested. Thank you [email protected]

Please let me know if anyone has any questions. The GPR resident works very closely with Dr. Dyer , our prosth residents and attendings, and with our OMFS residents and attendings.

Members don't see this ad.