MOOC for intro to psych credit

Started by rigs92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rigs92

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I've signed up for the free intro to psych course on Coursera to fill a credit requirement for some SMP apps. I never took it in undergrad. I was planning on taking it this summer at the local college anyway but I thought this way I might save a few bucks. The course is taught by a prof who teaches at Yale but it's still associated with Coursera. Does anyone know if this would be accepted by any universities?
 
I wish. Definitely wont be accepted unless some new exceptions have cropped up due to the pandemic (doubtful).

To be extra sure you can reach out to the program and ask.