Moonlighting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Idiopathic

Newly Minted
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any programs that allow their NS residents to moonlight? This is actually a major concern of mine, as I have a family and a large amount of debt...I think it would be difficult to manage for 6-7 years earning less than 50K, especially with the student loan specter hanging over my head.
 
Some of the NS residents where I'm at, USF, moonlight. I know one owns a boat and a Porsche, the other drives a BMW convertible. They both live pretty well for residents. Its pretty safe moonlighting, too, at the VA, very minimal malpractice risk!

Q