Moose News

Started by MoosePilot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I've lurked and followed your saga for a while. You've had a year I cannot imagine. You deserve some serious thumb-up time.
I hope this works out.
Cheers and good on ya!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EvoDevo said:
Hey Moose, just saw this. Great news! 👍

Rare when Uncle Sugar operates in your favor.

Too true, too true. No guarantees, of course, but it's the best news so far! 😀
 
MoosePilot said:
Too true, too true. No guarantees, of course, but it's the best news so far! 😀


I wonder if they're anticipating a draw-down in the OPTEMPO?

If so, good news ^2
 
flighterdoc said:
I wonder if they're anticipating a draw-down in the OPTEMPO?

If so, good news ^2
If the current Fallujan op succeeds (and I hope we crush the Fallujan resistance to a bloody nothingness) then it could very well happen.
 
flighterdoc said:
I wonder if they're anticipating a draw-down in the OPTEMPO?

If so, good news ^2

It would be good news, but I think the two are unrelated.

My last two squadron commanders lobbied for me. I've been bothering the man for the past 2-3 years about this issue. I will incidentally be able to separate 2 months after the class of 2006 starts, so I think they're just recognizing the inevitable.
 
MoosePilot said:
It would be good news, but I think the two are unrelated.

My last two squadron commanders lobbied for me. I've been bothering the man for the past 2-3 years about this issue. I will incidentally be able to separate 2 months after the class of 2006 starts, so I think they're just recognizing the inevitable.


Either way, good for you.

Got your short-timers calendar ready?
 
flighterdoc said:
Either way, good for you.

Got your short-timers calendar ready?

Nah, the way I figure it, I've got about 13 years left unless they screw up somehow.
 
Don't wanna duplicate posts, or anything, but YAY! Moosie! :laugh: 😉

Can't wait to have you as my colleague (granting that I get in, of course.) :laugh: 👍 😛
 
UNTlabrat said:
Don't wanna duplicate posts, or anything, but YAY! Moosie! :laugh: 😉

Can't wait to have you as my colleague (granting that I get in, of course.) :laugh: 👍 😛

Oh, you'll get in all right. I just have to catch up 😀 😍
 
MoosePilot said:
Oh, you'll get in all right. I just have to catch up 😀 😍
You'll enter the year behind me, but I'll have two years of block 2 Ph.D work, so you'll still be a doc before me! :laugh: 👍