more angle practice for everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would recommend DAT Bootcamp over this program. The hard settings on this program are not harder than DAT Bootcamp. DAT Bootcamp consistently gives some angles that are 3 degrees apart, which is probably the hardest you'll get on the DAT.
 
Well I couldn't afford it with the kaplan course i took. I've been through a couple hard settings and some seem to be very close to each other. Some that are nearly straight lines.. or the 90s, 150s, 60s
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
would this be pretty representative/comparable to bootcamp? I just don't want to spend anymore..... if not would you say this is easier than bootcamp
 

Attachments

  • angle.png
    angle.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 185
Well I couldn't afford it with the kaplan course i took. I've been through a couple hard settings and some seem to be very close to each other. Some that are nearly straight lines.. or the 90s, 150s, 60s
I think the angles generator on Bootcamp is free, not sure though but check it out.. also take the free tests, there's one free for each subject.