More Letter of Rec issues....

Started by tsethar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tsethar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been waffling for a while on DVM, PhD, or MPH, and when I started writing personal statements it became clear I really want an MPH in epidemiology, not a PhD... I already have 1 person writing me a LOR for PhD apps, and I asked two others to write one for both DVM and PhD! Now I just want them for vet school, but I'm so embarrassed to change my mind about something so huge. I don't want to come off as flighty. Any advice on how I should phrase it to them?