more step 3 silliness

Started by Hurricane
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hurricane

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Primal scream therapy" is listed as a risk factor for Mallory-Weiss tear. :laugh:

Does anybody really do that anymore? I thought that was a hippie thing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody really do that anymore? I thought that was a hippie thing.

I knew somebody whose patient on the unit engaged in a "primal scream" in the MD's face after being turned down for a pass, that prompted another one of her patients to slug him in the mouth. I think that was the end of his therapeutic screaming.

MBK2003