more than one attempt on NBDE1???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whiteE8

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i am thinking of taking NBDE 1 in the end of this year.

1) i believe it is not too late to lodge the application; am i correct? (i mean, i wanna get the right test center so that it is easy to travel for me.)

2) anyways, i was just wondering, if giving more than an attempt on NBDE Part 1 will any harm (or give negative impressions) to the admission staffs when my applications to Advanced Programs are screened. (i am thinking of taking 2 NBDE Part 1s consecutively for better scores...)

any reply will be greatly appreciated!!

good luck on your studies!

Thanks-
:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not too sure on this(its been a while since i gave my NDB1/read the brochure for the NDB1 exam),but if I remember right,when u take your 2nd NDB1 ,whether or not the scores are better than the first NDB1,you will be jeopardising the first NDB 1 score,U may wanna checkout on this one.Best of luck!!

The way it works is : Only the latest score (Whether you score better or not) will be reported. History is never reported. So the school would not know how many times you took the exam.