Morehouse Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ernieraisin

life is good
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone who has interviewed at Morehouse received anything. I interviewed on 9/30 and still havent heard from them yet...

Members don't see this ad.

ernieraisin said:
Just curious to see if anyone who has interviewed at Morehouse received anything. I interviewed on 9/30 and still havent heard from them yet...

They said December if I remeber right

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed December 2nd. They said interviewees all the way up until our date (Dec. 2nd) would have something mailed out to them on Monday December 5th.

Any more news on Morehouse acceptances? Does anyone know if they're cool with us calling to find out the decision?

Thanks!

Any one hear from Morehouse yet. I called last Tuesday and they said they sent out letters Monday.

They will not tell you over the phone. They said they have been mailing them out all this week, so we should find out really soon.

Well, I got the thin envelope today in the mail. Alternate list for me. The problem is, they spelled my last name wrong. That is not a good sign.

MarzH05 said:
Well, I got the thin envelope today in the mail. Alternate list for me. The problem is, they spelled my last name wrong. That is not a good sign.
Do you know how many people they typically pull from the alternate list? I'm kind of expecting the same thing; I'm waiting for my mail to get forwarded to me at home, so I'm guessing it's in there... HATE this process.

Anyways, good luck with your other schools :)

wannagraduate said:
Do you know how many people they typically pull from the alternate list? I'm kind of expecting the same thing; I'm waiting for my mail to get forwarded to me at home, so I'm guessing it's in there... HATE this process.

Anyways, good luck with your other schools :)

I dont know anything about the alternate list. The letter was really short and to the point. Something like...."We are happy to tell you you have been selected for the alternate list...blah blah....we dont rank the list...blah blah.

MarzH05 said:
I dont know anything about the alternate list. The letter was really short and to the point. Something like...."We are happy to tell you you have been selected for the alternate list...blah blah....we dont rank the list...blah blah.

Well congrats either way hope you get off the alt list. I am still waiting for my letter. They told me it was sent last monday - I still havent got it. Is snail mail that slow? I think i'll call them again and verify that they have my right address.

ernieraisin said:

How is Morehouse's acceptance timeframe after interview? Does anyone know? Also, I hear it comes through snail mail...any add'l info? thin envelope? package?

GA Girl said:
How is Morehouse's acceptance timeframe after interview? Does anyone know? Also, I hear it comes through snail mail...any add'l info? thin envelope? package?

I interviewed on 11/4 and got my acceptance like the second week of December; if I recall correctly, that was the first batch of stuff they mailed out for the entire interview season. It did, in fact, come through snail mail, and it was a large USPS Priority Mail envelope. There's lot of stuff in there, and there's a 2-week turnaround to send back to them your deposit and letter of acknowledgement.

Good luck!!

wannagraduate said:
I interviewed on 11/4 and got my acceptance like the second week of December; if I recall correctly, that was the first batch of stuff they mailed out for the entire interview season. It did, in fact, come through snail mail, and it was a large USPS Priority Mail envelope. There's lot of stuff in there, and there's a 2-week turnaround to send back to them your deposit and letter of acknowledgement.

Good luck!!
are you planning on going to Morehouse? Thanks for all the great info!

Orth2006 said:
Any one hear from Morehouse yet. I called last Tuesday and they said they sent out letters Monday.

Anything new from Morehouse? I interviewed recently but wanted to see how long they take. Anyone January interviewees hear anything?

Can anyone tell me where we're supposed to meet on our interview day?? I seem to have misplaced my Morehouse packet that I received. Thanks in advance!

SpiderMD said:
Can anyone tell me where we're supposed to meet on our interview day?? I seem to have misplaced my Morehouse packet that I received. Thanks in advance!

"Please report to the Hugh M. Glster Building at 720 Westview Drive, S.W., Atlanta, GA." Hope that helps. PM me if you want something off the directions sheet.

When is your interview?? Mine is next Friday. :)

SaturdayDwarf said:
"Please report to the Hugh M. Glster Building at 720 Westview Drive, S.W., Atlanta, GA." Hope that helps. PM me if you want something off the directions sheet.

When is your interview?? Mine is next Friday. :)

Hey, thanks for the info! My interview is tomorrow. Good luck with your interview next Friday!