Mormons?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlv rocks

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any other mormons out there?

Members don't see this ad.

r u kidding?

you're posting on a *dentistry* forum... there are bound to be gobs of 'em!

;)

p.s. why is this true??

Members don't see this ad :)
janygb143 said:
r u kidding?

you're posting on a *dentistry* forum... there are bound to be gobs of 'em!

;)

p.s. why is this true??

So true!! Over half of my school is mormon! It's great to be the majority!

I know a little bit about the Mormons. In fact, my favorite part of the Book of the Mormons was when Joe Smith rode into the Great Salt Lake Valley riding on a white buffalo.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, often referred to as the Mormon church. If anyone who is unfamiliar with this religion, you can go to www.mormon.org to find out more from the source.

Are you mormons proud of that Jeopardy guy whose always winning?

There are about 10 or so in my class.

unlv rocks said:
So true!! Over half of my school is mormon! It's great to be the majority!

What are you talking about, you need to stop pretending your mormon, all of us from UNLV know your just getting your kicks out of harrassing the mormon kids who post here on SDN. Furthermore class valedictorian means you are ranked no. 1 and I know for sure your not even in the top two thirds, and probably will have to retake the boards also.

You have done nothing more than look like an idiot from all your posts (which for some reason was your intention) in an effort to make UNLV and mormons look bad. For your information, I will repost this wherever you post something with these same intentions.

"Furthermore class valedictorian means you are ranked no. 1 and I know for sure your not even in the top two thirds, and probably will have to retake the boards also. "

Would that make him the maledictorian?

Status
Not open for further replies.