Morris Cody Material Needed Cali

Started by psheez42
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

P

psheez42

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How I was hoping to get some information regarding morris cody for californ ia. How helpful is the law material for the cpje. I have heard that there is only about 5 actual law questions, does the law morris cody help prepare you for the rest of the questions?


Also if anyone wants to sell their morris cody material, shoot me a message.


peace
 
Hey guys:
If anyone has Morris Cody either the e-mail version or the california law book with practice exams can you please get back to me. I need this material as it seems harder than the NAPLEX. Thanks!!🙄