mortar board

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ufblondi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone involved with this at their school? I am thinking about applying to the chapter at my school, but the website doesn't really give much info about what they do for the community/school or how it would even be beneficial to me. Anyone have any experience with it?

Members don't see this ad.

ufblondi said:
Anyone involved with this at their school? I am thinking about applying to the chapter at my school, but the website doesn't really give much info about what they do for the community/school or how it would even be beneficial to me. Anyone have any experience with it?
Heh I was rejected by this club. It was totally a popularity contest at my school. Grades/Toughness of curriculum had nothing to do with it so I found out :rolleyes:

Apparently a 3.8 obtained in 3 years wasn't good enough

ufblondi said:

Hey, i go to UF as well. I applied for it, but many people here also say that it is a popularity contest. I only know one other person in it, so ill just wait and see. what year are you?