Mosby and dental decks part II

Started by Denty8833
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Denty8833

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I am interested in Mosby review book
dental decks part II 2011 ,, it is fine if they are 2008..

please any one have them???

thank you,
 
Hello

I am interested in Mosby review book
dental decks part II 2011 ,, it is fine if they are 2008..

please any one have them???

thank you,

For Sale

Dental Decks Part 2 for - 75 $ , I have the new version, they are good condition , but i have highlighter markings on them.

Mosby part 2 for 25 , have markings on it.

NBDE first aid for 35 - untouched,

ADA released papers all the 4 packets JKLM for 100$ , very good condition, no markings or writing

all the above quotes are without shipping cost

Please message me if interested