Mosby Rapid Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cristagali

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever used the Mosby Rapid Review for Step 1? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have it. I think the questions are too easy, but I havent had time to ask Dr. Goljan if he thinks it is representative of the test or not. In my opinion, BSS and QBank are twice as hard.

Thanks for the feedback. Ask Dr. Gojlan when you can. I'm curious. Should I do Mosby or NMS? For sure I'll do Q-Bank. Thanks

So I hear that Dr. Goljan writes the Mosby Rapid Review? But I consistently see that Mosby is always bottom, when ranking question material ie., Q-Bank, NMS, A&L, etc...It seems the gist of it is that Mosby is too detailed, even for the Step 1. I don't know...

Members don't see this ad :)
This Rapid Review stuff is new though, all published in the last 6 months. I dont think it has had time to be reviewed. Like I said, the questions in that book are easier than BSS, in my opinion. Technically, Goljan is the series editor, I think he just oversees this set of questions.

OK, sounds like I should just stick with Q-bank and NMS and I guess if I have time after those, then hit the Mosby, but it won't be first line study material. Thanks for the feedback...ciao!

Will someone at OSU please ask Dr. Goljan if this book is representative of Step 1. Apparently he wrote the questions, but others are saying it is too eacy.

Dr.MOM!!! I need you!!!

LOL. Man, why don't you guys get Dr. Goljan an SDN account so we can do away with all this silly telephone messenger games:)

Hmm, does he know about the existence of SDN :love:

Al Pacino said:
LOL. Man, why don't you guys get Dr. Goljan an SDN account so we can do away with all this silly telephone messenger games:)

Hmm, does he know about the existence of SDN :love:

Goljan knows about SDN (he & I have talked about it). He has no interest in an account, though.

As Idiopathic said, the school admin (especially the admissions office) knows of SDN & scans the pre-osteo & osteo forums occasionally.