Mosby rapid review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cristagali

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any comments on the Mosby Rapid review Step 1 CD questions? Is this the same thing from Goljan? Thanks :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I know all you gunners are now taking vacations since you finished Step 1, so when you put down that cocktail for a minute and check your emails, give me some feedback..the clock is ticking for me! ha! :D

I haven't taken step 1 yet but have done a lot of questions including some of the RR questions. If you are talking about the ones with the green and black coloring and you can either choose tutorial or exam mode, then I have done most of them.

I think they are easier than Q-bank and the explainations are a bit more brief but the questions seem to ask very HY points and will probably be worth doing. I think Goljan wrote them and they are based on his views of the most HY Step 1 topics and associations. They are short for the most part and you should be able to whip through them fairly quickly. If you have listened to his 40-hours of audio then they will be really easy and quite familiar.

Hope this helps,

RJ

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the feedback. I've done a couple of test from Mosby, and I agree they are easier than Q-bank, a lot easier than BSS, but they also mention things I have not seen in BRS or FA (or remember from class), so I'll probably try to do all of them here soon. Thanks... :cool: