MOSDOH Supp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenfromdablock

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's 100% identical to ASDOH's so would it be okay to just copy and paste the same answers and tweak a few things around?

Members don't see this ad.

Wen did you get their 2ndary? I still haven't herd back from them and UF.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's 100% identical to ASDOH's so would it be okay to just copy and paste the same answers and tweak a few things around?

I am. All except the "why this school" otherwise all the volunteer and whatever will be the same. Does anyone know if the are big on public health? Are all the colleges of AT Still (DO, DMD,OPT ect.)

I am. All except the "why this school" otherwise all the volunteer and whatever will be the same. Does anyone know if the are big on public health? Are all the colleges of AT Still (DO, DMD,OPT ect.)

Kind of. That's sort of their history. But the dental schools ate WAY into public health. Both ASDOH and MOSDOH. That's reflected in their curriculum.

Kind of. That's sort of their history. But the dental schools ate WAY into public health. Both ASDOH and MOSDOH. That's reflected in their curriculum.

Well why MOSDOH? I don't really have anything to go off of.