MOSDOH vs. OSU (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Chase

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was ready to go to Ohio State, but then I got accepted to MOSDOH. One of my best friends is going to MOSDOH so it's making rethink going to Ohio State. But all things set aside, which program would you choose and why?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I was ready to go to Ohio State, but then I got accepted to MOSDOH. One of my best friends is going to MOSDOH so it's making rethink going to Ohio State. But all things set aside, which program would you choose and why?
cheapest

Reactions: 1 users
I went to MOSDOH and loved every second of it. If you listen to 90% of people here, they'll tell you to go to the cheapest option - which generally is the best decision. You'll graduate with the same degree either way.
But some things I think make MOSDOH a better option - way more clinical experience (I can't speak for post-COVID), no specialty programs so you get to do all the endo, os, perio, etc., smaller school with tight knit classes and lots of access to faculty.

Members don't see this ad :)
I go to MOSDOH and we haven’t skipped a beat with Covid. I’m usually booked 3-4 weeks out with patients. We were just told there is a waitlist of somewhere in the ball park of 300 people waiting to get appointments here.

Reactions: 1 user