Most current issues in optometry

Started by summer12
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

summer12

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,
I am pre-optometry student. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me or give me a website address regarding some current issues in optometry profession, ex: legal issues, prescription rights, newest equipment, or newest drugs or treatment for any kind of eye diseases, any, etc...
Thank you very much,
 
I'm new here too. From what I've been reading, it is oversupply of optometrists and insurance and coporations. Do a search for KHE's posts. He has posted alot about this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad