Most Entertaining EM Podcast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Falconclaw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, fourth year med student here. I used to listen to EM Basic and the content is excellent but the tone is just way too monotonous for me to listen while driving and it makes me too tired and sleepy. Does anyone have any recommendations for a more entertaining (but also informative) podcast for fourth med students/first year EM residents? I'm the sort of person that actually really enjoyed listening to Conrad Fischer.

EMCrit is too in the weeds/crit focused for me although I like the energy.

Members don't see this ad.

Use your medical student status to join EMRA, and then via that you can get free access to EM:RAP. Work your way through the C3 Project and check out anything in the actual monthly episode or EM Abstracts that interests you. High production value, entertaining, the C3 Project is perfect for EM-focused MS4s and interns. Each month usually has several individual parts that should be interesting to you, too. I listened to this throughout medical school and learned a lot that way.

Reactions: 1 user
100% EM:RAP. Entertaining enough to keep in interesting without being too silly, and they don't take themselves as seriously as the Fish.

Members don't see this ad :)
100% EM:RAP. Entertaining enough to keep in interesting without being too silly, and they don't take themselves as seriously as the Fish.
Yeah Conrad's earlier work, like 2005 era Kaplan videos, were better because he hadn't developed such a huge ego yet.

Thanks for the help!

ERcast with Rob Orman is pretty stellar. Some more advanced topics than you may need as an MS4. Agree with C3 which should be your go to.

Reactions: 1 user