Most recent AADSAS mailing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blasterx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has AADSAS sent out anyone's stuff in the past 2 weeks? They've had my LOR's since 6/29 and I'm waiting for them to be sent out.

Members don't see this ad.

Has AADSAS sent out anyone's stuff in the past 2 weeks? They've had my LOR's since 6/29 and I'm waiting for them to be sent out.

My application was sent out last Tuesday, July 10

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you guys tell me when you submitted your app? Thanks!

Submitted June 15th, was sent out July 10th!
+ they have missed one of my LORs!! and they are asking me to submit it again! I wonder if these people working at AADSAS can process a single application without a problem...******S!

Mine was submitted on 6-18...probably will go out in tomorrow's mailing, if I am not mistaken

Mine was submitted on 6-18...probably will go out in tomorrow's mailing, if I am not mistaken

How did you find out there is going to be a mailing tomorrow?

Thanks for the info, everyone.

How did you find out there is going to be a mailing tomorrow?

Thanks for the info, everyone.

There is pretty much one mailing a week (mostly on Mondays some on Tuesdays). I think thefifthbeatle is just following the trend, and does not specifically know there will in fact be a mailing tomorrow.

The app usually gets mailed 2 weeks after the GPA is verified. If you know your verification date, you can better pinpoint your anticipated mailing date.

The app usually gets mailed 2 weeks after the GPA is verified. If you know your verification date, you can better pinpoint your anticipated mailing date.
"the waiting is the hardest part..." name that tune young-uns...

"the waiting is the hardest part..." name that tune young-uns...

Can't do it...

But.... I'm on a computer.... and have a google tool bar in my browser.

Lets just say it took 1.7 seconds to find the answer. (Not going to spill the beans.)

The yung-uns just have it too easy these days.

Yes! My LOR's were mailed today!

yay my letters were mailed out today too!
AADSAS submitted: 5/25
Printouts mailed: 6/18
LOR received: 6/29
LOR mailed: 7/16

good luck to everyone! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
submited aadsas jun 22
printout mailed today july 16
:thumbup:

- everything was in and submitted on 6/18
- gpa verified 7/5
- app not sent out...dammit, whats going on?

Submitted June 12.. mailed out as of today. 7/16.

Mine was:
submitted: 6/20
GPA verified: 7/5
sent out: NOT YET!!

I submitted 6/26
transcripts received 6/26

GPA still not verified? seriously, how long does this take?

finally LOEs at at least posted as received! (the day after a mailing. thanks a lot aadsas). Well at least im making progress here. They better be mailed in the next batch....

did anyone else submit around 6/26, and still not have their GPA verified? i'm getting a bit worried

my application along with my LOE were mailed out today!!!!!! yay!!:):) Good luck everyone

My App was mailed out too!
Good luck friends

finally my last letter is out, phew!

submitted 6/22
verified 7/9
mailed out today :cool:

did anyone else submit around 6/26, and still not have their GPA verified? i'm getting a bit worried

I did around 6/28, and GPA is not still verified. :(

They didn't send my LORs.........

ahh FINALLY verified! took one month exactly :oops:

GPA Verified July 30th (It is currently 12:28am... on July 30th... lol)

Application submitted on July 20th,
Summer School transcript received July 29th,
GPA Verified July 13th,
App sent July 30th!

GPA Verified July 30th (It is currently 12:28am... on July 30th... lol)

Application submitted on July 20th,
Summer School transcript received July 29th,
GPA Verified July 13th,
App sent July 30th!

yah its ~12am est I wonder if that just means they put it in the outgoing mailbox already or if they sent them earlier and just waited to update the status the computer. Anyways, LETTERS FINALLY SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can now end my hunger strike.

They received my letter on July 9th and sent them out on July 23rd. Hope that helps.

anyone know why verification time varies? shouldn't it be first come first serve? or is based on how many transcripts you have? I hope not, I have 4 transcripts for them to verify :(

Mine finally went out yesterday!

Transcripts Received June 11th, 13th
LOEs Received June 7th, 12th, 17th, 29th
Submitted on June 30th
Printout sent on July 30th

About time!

My first printout was mailed eons ago. Why does it take so long to send it out when you add an additional school? Mine didn't go out in the most recent batch, and it's been sitting there over a week :mad:

Mine finally went out yesterday!

Transcripts Received June 11th, 13th
LOEs Received June 7th, 12th, 17th, 29th
Submitted on June 30th
Printout sent on July 30th

About time!

How did you find out when did aadsas receive ur transcript?
Thnx

It will post the date received beside your transcript on the transcript page

Mine went out today :)

Transcript recieved - July 12th
AADSAS Submitted - July 14th
Transcript Verified - July 29th
Printout and 3 of 4 LOR's Mailed - Aug 13th

so much for the electronic submission of LORs speeding up the process. I submitted one on July 26th and they didn't mail it til today.

My application and LOR's were mailed out today!!!!!!

so much for the electronic submission of LORs speeding up the process. I submitted one on July 26th and they didn't mail it til today.

Oh wonderful. I decided to add another letter and was thinking about doing the e-submit thing to try to speed it up. Ah well. At least my app is complete at all of my schools with the committee letter.

Submitted: June 26
Transcripts received: June 27
GPA verified: July 26
Printout mailed: August 13 ......... FINALLY :)