most representative aamc practice exam to real mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ravens11

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've found other threads which look into one's scores on the practice exams compared to the real exam, but I have not had any luck finding a thread about which actual aamc practice exam is most indicative of the real deal (sorry if there is one already). Obviously, the later exams will be a good approximation of how you will fare because you have had the most amount of time to study and practice; however, which exam in regards to content, difficulty, and structure, regardless of ones knowledge, most closely correlates to the game day mcat?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've found other threads which look into one's scores on the practice exams compared to the real exam, but I have not had any luck finding a thread about which actual aamc practice exam is most indicative of the real deal (sorry if there is one already). Obviously, the later exams will be a good approximation of how you will fare because you have had the most amount of time to study and practice; however, which exam in regards to content, difficulty, and structure, regardless of ones knowledge, most closely correlates to the game day mcat?

Personally, AAMC 10 predicted my score exactly. And that seems to be the one that people say is the most indicative.