Most Useful

Started by jweeze
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jweeze

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 1 extra class that I can take in my last semester. Would it be more useful in pharmacy school to take Immunology or Molecular Biology? Thanks for any advice.
 
I would pick immunology. I think most pharmacy schools (at least the ones I've looked at in my geographic area) require that you take immunology in pharmacy school. Taking it now would definitely give you a leg up if that is the case. That said, molecular bio could definitely help in some classes and I don't think either would be a bad choice.
 
We don't have immunology as a class but it's built into several weeks in patho and biochem. I'd definitely take immunology again if I could go back and pick.