Mother's day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy Mother's day to all my fellow super moms!!!!

To mom: What did they (hubby/partner/kids) do for you today?

To others: What did you do to make the day special for her
(mom/wife/sister/Daughter)

Me: I' am still waiting for my 2 men to wake up!!:laugh:. To their credit, it's 0837 AM and I always wake up around 6 AM.
 
Last edited:
This is kind of boring, but they took me out to brunch. And my younger daughter found a t-shirt that says "I love mom" and wore it all day today.

I wouldn't mind getting breakfast in bed someday, but like you, I wake up before everybody else...
 
This is kind of boring, but they took me out to brunch. And my younger daughter found a t-shirt that says "I love mom" and wore it all day today.

I wouldn't mind getting breakfast in bed someday, but like you, I wake up before everybody else...

No it's not boring😀 they did what they should have done. It's cute dat yur girl wore her T-shirt all day. I had to make the pancakes myself ( cz hubby swear by God that he does not know how to make them and promess to never learn:laugh:)

To their credit they cleaned my car and now they r cooking something. I wish they've taking me out ( I heard him ask the boy (4y.o) to put the salt in the food:xf:. )

The month of May is a nightmare for him cz both our birthdays are within 6 days of each other; then you have mother's day and then our wedding anniversary...:laugh: All these gifts and attention I am expecting gets on his last nerve..but he tries...:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I made breakfast in bed for my wife and our daughters gave her all of the Mother's Day gifts they made at school and their after school program. I also made her lunch and dinner.
 
Had a fantastic glass of Moscato d'Asti tonight...I thought of you!!

Uncorked anything great lately?


Ratzenberger was at Moore Brothers in Delaware. I treated myself to a nice bottle for a special occasion.

I still have a bottle of Sparkling Gaulliac with your name on it.

The More Brothers Sale is coming up soon, I'll let you know....