Mount Sinai Master's in Biomedical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmongtheVisions

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Great program, it's pretty straightforward: you take some classes, do some research, write a thesis and you're done. It's tough but they're always willing to help. The program director Dr. Rifkin is an angel and always there to help out, though she's retiring, I'm not sure who's going to be replacing her. Definitely worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great program, it's pretty straightforward: you take some classes, do some research, write a thesis and you're done. It's tough but they're always willing to help. The program director Dr. Rifkin is an angel and always there to help out, though she's retiring, I'm not sure who's going to be replacing her. Definitely worth it.

Hey,
I applied to this program with a bad MCAT score and I was wondering if you could shine some more light on the program how the workload is, how is the MCAT prep, how long are the classes and when do you have to take the mcat so that you can be considered for admission into the affiliated med school??? I have been researching this program and have not been able to find much info.

Thank you.

Hi! I just accepted the program and was wondering if there's a facebook group or someway to connect with other students also starting in Fall 2012