Mount St. Joseph University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greyhound2014

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything from MSJ? They emailed me on 10/14 saying

"We have received your application for the DPT program at Mount St. Joseph University. The admission committee has begun to review applications and we want to remind you that all materials must be submitted by November 2, 2015"

I have not received an e-mail stating my application is under review, so I was just wondering if everyone is in the same boat.
 
I know they had first round interviews and sent acceptances last week or so. Hoping we will hear back soon for a January interview. This is my top choice!!