Mount St Mary's College

Started by UTSA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UTSA

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good day everyone! I just wanted to know how many of you all have been accepted to MSMC and intend on accepting their offer? Also, how many of you are on their waitinglist and intend on accepting their offer if they happen to extend an admissions offer?

I ask because Chapman and UTHSC already said no and wanted to know what my chances were to get picked up off the waiting list at MSMC.
 
I've been waitlisted at MSMC and if they offer acceptance I will accept it..but still waiting on a few other schools.
 
I've been waitlisted at MSMC and if they offer acceptance I will accept it..but still waiting on a few other schools.


I tried called the admissions office to find out how many people they had on the waitinglist but they said they didn't know. I also asked if they capped the list and they said no... Having said that, I really have an idea where I stand or the chance I have at being fully accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted in November and originally accepted my spot. Now that I've been accepted at other schools I am 99% sure I will decline my spot at MSMC. Hopefully it will open a spot up for one of you.
 
I was accepted in November and originally accepted my spot. Now that I've been accepted at other schools I am 99% sure I will decline my spot at MSMC. Hopefully it will open a spot up for one of you.

Wow! November? I still hadn't submitted my application and you had already received an admissions notice. Good for you though maybe next year I won't procastinate. I am also sure that if you do decline your spot at MSMC there will be a few happy people. Good luck with whatever you decide.
 
I was accepted in January and have put down my deposit. I am waiting to hear from U of P on a yes/no/waitlist after my interview and will decide between the two schools for sure then.

Im still trying to figure out how good of a PT school MSMC is exactly?
 
I was accepted in January and have put down my deposit. I am waiting to hear from U of P on a yes/no/waitlist after my interview and will decide between the two schools for sure then.

Im still trying to figure out how good of a PT school MSMC is exactly?

Sorry, can't really tell you in answering how good the school is... Have you visited/toured the school yet? All I know is if they extend a full admissions invitation I will most definitely take it. Good luck with your decision!
 
Anyone attending MSMC next year? I'm going but am trying to figure out housing, shoot me a PM if your in the same situation.