Mount St Mary's University DPT 2021

Started by dpt94
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpt94

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted a couple months ago for MSMU in LA.

Is there anyone that has been accepted off the wait list already? Or anyone that has been accepted at all that knows the status of the class (whether its full/set or not)?

I tried to inquire about my position on the wait list but was told they do not have rankings, and that all I can do is wait and see if i hear back or not.
 
I was waitlisted a couple months ago for MSMU in LA.

Is there anyone that has been accepted off the wait list already? Or anyone that has been accepted at all that knows the status of the class (whether its full/set or not)?

I tried to inquire about my position on the wait list but was told they do not have rankings, and that all I can do is wait and see if i hear back or not.
If you don't mind me asking, what are you stats? Waitlisted there and would LOVE to attend MSMU!