You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mount Union Interview
Started by DPThopeful7
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuredpt23
New Member
I will be there for an interview on that date as well! I haven't been able to find a lot of information about their interview process specifically, unfortunately. I have just been preparing by going over common interview questions!
DPThopeful7
Full Member
Oh cool! We might be in the group interview together lolI will be there for an interview on that date as well! I haven't been able to find a lot of information about their interview process specifically, unfortunately. I have just been preparing by going over common interview questions!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I actually enjoyed it, which I never thought I’d say about an interview! Lol you’re in a group of like 16 people and you start off getting to talk to some students and ask them questions about anything. Then you split off into 2 groups and one group gets a tour and the other group does their individual interview. Then you switch. Then you all come back together for the group interview/activity.How did your guys interview go? I have one coming up so just wondering what I should expect.
DPThopeful7
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything?? I’m super anxious to hear back
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I got put on the waitlist.
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I wish we knew what spot on the list we were. Is MU your first choice?I'm pretty sure either this week and possibly next week they'll send out the rest of the emails. I got an email this morning saying i was placed on an alternate list for provisional acceptance (waitlist). Not the best news but not the worst either
I did tooI also got the provisional acceptance
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I wonder how many are on the waitlist
DPThopeful7
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I got a call today saying they were impressed with my application and that I have a high chance of getting in. Idk what that means!
DPThopeful7
Full Member
Are they due 1/15?I got that call two weeks ago. I guess we just wait until deposits are due and see if spots open up.
Are they due 1/15?
Yes!
Have any of you who were placed on the waitlist heard anymore news on acceptance? Like a potential time frame of when we might hear back? I was apart of that group that interviewed on 11/3 and was also waitlisted like most of the people on this thread. I'm assuming its just a waiting game like most schools
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I interviewed on 11/3 as well and got waitlisted. They called me 2 weeks after getting waitlisted but I haven’t heard anything since! Did you get that call?Have any of you who were placed on the waitlist heard anymore news on acceptance? Like a potential time frame of when we might hear back? I was apart of that group that interviewed on 11/3 and was also waitlisted like most of the people on this thread. I'm assuming its just a waiting game like most schools
I did, but I wasn't exactly sure what that meant in terms of getting accepted sooner. I'm assuming they have their deposit dates and once those deadlines come that's when they'll actually start taking people off the waitlist.I interviewed on 11/3 as well and got waitlisted. They called me 2 weeks after getting waitlisted but I haven’t heard anything since! Did you get that call?
Have any of you who were placed on the waitlist heard anymore news on acceptance? Like a potential time frame of when we might hear back? I was apart of that group that interviewed on 11/3 and was also waitlisted like most of the people on this thread. I'm assuming its just a waiting game like most schools
I got my acceptance yesterday and deposits are due by February 2nd. Hang in there!!
DPThopeful7
Full Member
Are you accepting it??I got my acceptance yesterday and deposits are due by February 2nd. Hang in there!!
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I just got accepted this morning!
That's amazing. Congrats!! Are you still waiting for any other schools, or is Mount Union your #1?I just got accepted this morning!
DPThopeful7
Full Member
I’m still waiting on a couple more but I’ve been leaning towards mount union.That's amazing. Congrats!! Are you still waiting for any other schools, or is Mount Union your #1?
Are you accepting it??
I declined my spot.