You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mount Union
Started by sjk2016
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Awesome Congrats! Ill be there Friday! Is MU your first choice?I received an invite as well! My interview date is on Saturday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to you as well! I'm waitlisted at 2 other schools and live in the west coast, but if I get accepted at MU, I wouldn't mind moving over to Ohio. Is MU your first choice? When I spoke to the coordinator she said there's a one on one interview AND THEN a group interview!
Second choice! But I haven't heard from my first. But Yes! And then like a tour.Congrats to you as well! I'm waitlisted at 2 other schools and live in the west coast, but if I get accepted at MU, I wouldn't mind moving over to Ohio. Is MU your first choice? When I spoke to the coordinator she said there's a one on one interview AND THEN a group interview!
Good luck on your interview tomorrow!Second choice! But I haven't heard from my first. But Yes! And then like a tour.
Thank you! Good luck to you on yours!Good luck on your interview tomorrow!
Good Luck for the interview.....please keep us updated
Are you interviewing tomorrow?Good Luck for the interview.....please keep us updated
They told us in 2 weeksI interviewed! Anyone know when we should be expecting a response?
Are you interviewing tomorrow?
For now its waiting time fingers crossed....
Did you get it through emailI received my acceptance 3/24. Did anyone else hear back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes I did!Did you get it through email
Did they say how long you have to accept the offer? I received an email today saying I'm on the alternate list.yes I did!
DPThopeful7
Full Member
How is the interview process? I have an interview in a couple of weeks!I received my acceptance 3/24. Did anyone else hear back yet?