Mouse Party!

Started by Ouroboros
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ouroboros

The Tail Devourer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright so my professor last semester shared this with us during our unit on drugs of abuse. I found it both tremendously entertaining and very interesting. It is an interactive flash learning tool outlining the basics of how some popular drugs affect the brain. I suppose it is of particular pertinence for the pre-pharm crowd. Take a look at let me know what you think =).​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hah...that's cute 👍

I love the ...what are they called, tracers? ...on the LSD mouse.
 
How about the dancing ecstasy mouse and the alcohol mouse with his bottle. Seems like most of the drugs work in similar ways, and I'm interested in learning what the reward pathway is.