Movie tickets at 50% off! Give yourself a break from studying!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khurram

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am able to get promo codes for fandango.com at a heavily discounted rate so I thought I would pass on the savings to the fellow members here.

This is not spam. This is 100% real and I have purchased many, many tickets for myself and friends and familly.

I can get $50.00 codes for $29.00 and 100.00 dollar codes for $56.00 dollars!

Details:
Fandango Movie Ticket Code - 4 movie tickets up to a $50 total value or up to 9 movie tickets with a $100.00 total value.

Expires: 30 days from date of purchase.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE ALL OF THE VALUE AT ONE TIME!

You can use this movie ticket code to buy Movie Tickets Online at http://www.fandango.com

Code will be sent via email within 2-12 hours after receiving the clear payment (if i'm online at the time I can send the code within 30 minutes usually) Payment via paypal or amazon.com e-gift card ( can be done online, quick,free and easy).

This item is one $50 fandango code, which can be redeemed for up to 4 Adult movie tickets (regular or IMAX) at www.fandango.com.

OR

One $100.00 fandango code which can redeemed for up to 9 adult movie tickets (regular or IMAX) at www.fandango.com

Here are the helpful instructions:

1. Go to www.fandango.com

2. Select the movie, theater and showtime you want.

3. Enter the number of tickets desired.

4. Check the box to indicate that you have a Promotional Code.

5. Sign into Fandango, or create a new account.

6. Enter the Promotional Code and click "Apply".

7. Follow the instructions to "Print Your Tickets at Home".

Again, the code can be used multiple times to use up the remaining balance if there is any. You do not have to use it all at once.

This is not spam. This is for real. If you have any questions please PM me with any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Mods: if there is any problem with listing these for sale here please let me know and i'll take it down.
Thanks