Moving not with a chain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

replacements

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I work for a chain pharmacy, and I'm sick of it. I've had enough of endless metrics combined with tech hours getting cut and increasingly worse supervisors. Anyway, I want to move to a saturated market, but I'd rather not continue to work for a chain. The only readily available jobs I can find are for staffing companies or short-term contract positions. Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm almost done with paying my student loans, so I think I'll be fine as long as I can work an average of 20 hrs/week (or full time for 6 months of the year). Any suggestions would be helpful.
 
Is it located in another state? Are you currently licensed there? Most employers won't consider you unless you are licensed.