MPCHS Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

halfempty84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could someone who have received an interview for MCPHS share their stats? I've applied but not heard anything back -- very nervous.

Thanks.
 
cumulative gpa is 3.66, science is 3.6 I think
I don't think they required PCAT, I got a 82 though
2 years tech experience
 
I interviewed this past month.

my stats
overall gpa 3.72
science gpa 3.68

no PCAT

Not to be blunt or anything, but if you'd like to see stats for MCPHS-Boston or any other pharmacy school google (insert name of pharmacy school)+Pharmcas. You'll find the information you're looking for. Here, I'll hook you up this time for an example 😀 : http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolMCPHSpage.htm

No problemo!
 
Last edited: