MPG program in Grand Canyon University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ebysure

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please anyone has information about MPH program in Grand Canyon University, in terms of the rating and efffectiveness of the MPh program in that university? Pls help with any good info -

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about this program, but based solely on a search for it this is what I cam up with that is important to know:
-100% ONLINE (which I do not like since the couple online non-science courses I have taken I didn't learn as much as in class courses)
-Not accredited by SOPHAS or CEPH, which means that many state or national government organizations won't hire you. From what I have heard is that most of these government organizations tend to only hire people from CEPH accredited public health programs. Don't take my word on it, but just what I have heard.

Other than these two things I know NOTHING more about this program. Again, these are also the first two things I plan on using to pick which schools to apply to. I am personally not wasting my time and money to apply to any school that is ONLINE only and non-CEPH accredited.