MPH? Program matriculating into Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blee321

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been accepted into Ross but I just found out that as for St. Georges I have two options. I can either "resit the MCAT and take 3-4 upper/graduate level courses in the biomedicalsciences to then be reassessed for the August 2005 MD program or, two, you may opt to begin the MPH track to MD program with us in June of this year.With this you would complete a one-year MPH program and should you obtain a 3.5 GPA at the end of the program you would be promoted to the School ofMedicine in August of 2006." What should I do? I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with St. Georges MPH program or if I should just forget about St. Georges and go with Ross which would put me imediately into a Med Program.

Sincerely
Brian

PS. I know, I know... foreign board (I've tired that looking for more opinions...)

Members don't see this ad.

just go to ross. if you want a MPH, get it in the states after you're done w/ med school. I dont see any pressing reason for you to go to SGU over ross anyway

Are you interested in a career in public health? If not, then there's no need (or reason) to get the degree.