Mph,usmle & Toefl/gre

Started by dockanth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dockanth

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello friends..
Although I have already asked question related to it previously, I wanna ask again to be more clear...

I have passed usmle part-1(92),part-2-ck(95),part-2-cs, all in one attempt.
I am foreign medical graduate, with M.B.B.S degree in hand.( I have not done
MD yet).


I want admission in MPH course PREFERABLY in 1 year MPH course.
How early is it possible? (As I haven't started doing paper work yet)
Can I get admission with ECFMG-certificate( I haven't done TOEFL/GRE)

by-dockanth.googlepages.com
 
u need GRE score atleast.. a testing of english as a foreign language is built into the USMLE step 2 CS system.. so they MIGHT accept that.. well.. take a chance and let me know

me a MBBS too.. but i wanna do a FULL PhD in biomedical sciences and then join a residency . I like the idea of being MBBS , MD ,MS , PhD and old all together.. hehe [🙂]