mph (with veterinary interests involved)

Started by Haleyroze
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Haleyroze

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone interested in reading my statement of purpose for an mph with veterinary tie ins? its really rough, could use some pointers 🙂 Thanks! if you have any free time, send me a private message and I'll send you my statement....
 
I don't know how much I can help you with the actual content (let's see if I get into Vet School first before I start giving pointers out to others, haha) but I'm a grammar nazi when I write papers - so if that's the kind of advice you'd like, I'd be happy to help 😀