MPJE Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1hotdoctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm taking my MPJE in Colorado next Thursday and I'm quite worried since I can't find anyone else who has taken it that could help shed some light on the nature of the exam for me. :scared: I almost wished I was taking the FL MPJE since there are soooo many threads and tips on it here on SDN. :(

If anyone else has taken the CO MPJE or is planning on taking it or even if anyone has heard what this exam is like please please please let me know. Any little tips or comments will help!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Dying here in the dark....no idea what to expect on the Colorado MPJE in two days! :'(

If anyone has any idea how one can best prepare please please please let me know.

Tks

Howdy;

Sorry this is a super late reply. I wasn't around when you were looking for help =(. I am taking the CO MPJE in a week, and just thought I'd ask a few questions. Any advice? I feel like I've studied the material well. I'm still a bit nervous about the exam though. How did it end up for you? Got and tips for someone who is about to take it?

Best Regards;

View attachment 22646
Howdy;

Sorry this is a super late reply. I wasn't around when you were looking for help =(. I am taking the CO MPJE in a week, and just thought I'd ask a few questions. Any advice? I feel like I've studied the material well. I'm still a bit nervous about the exam though. How did it end up for you? Got and tips for someone who is about to take it?

Best Regards;
Apparently no one knows anything about CO MPJE. There is the study guide on CO Board of Pharmacy website. That's pretty much all I found. :luck:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I took the CO MPJE last week and I found out that I passed today
To prepare for it, I printed out all the Laws, Rules and Policies provided on their website and studied it.
The test was straightforward with some federal and state law questions.

Last edited:
I took the CO MPJE last week and I found out that I passed today
To prepare for it, I printed out all the Laws, Rules and Policies provided on their website and studied it.
The test was straightforward with some federal and state law questions.

Congratulations! How long did it take you to prepare for the exam?

Thanks, about three days ; I knew the federal law portion of the exam having had to study for another MPJE prior to taking the CO MPJE.

Hi guys, I also passed the CO mpje :) I don't know how that happened... I applied for license transfer a while back, mpje was the last thing they needed. BUT I'm not sure how long it normally takes to be licensed. When I first got licensed it only took 3 days after my second exam for my license to be approved.

Did your Colorado license take a long time too? I'm sitting here waiting, can't apply to jobs because I'm not licensed :yawn: