MRI Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sievert_fever

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be starting R1 in 2017. I have some experience in MRI research and tentatively plan to continue going forward (not the particular project, but MR in general). As such, I was hoping to identify a resource to teach myself MRI physics/applications during my upcoming intern year.

This is not a "how should I prestudy for residency?" thread. Rather, as someone who hopes to pursue "real" research for the foreseeable future, I'd like to enter residency with a solid understanding of MRI.

Ideally, it would start at an introductory level and be comprehensive enough where I could comfortably navigate basic/translational literature by the end of the course/book. Again, I have more than a year, so I would welcome something to the effect of a full textbook or online course.