Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious if anyone has an even better way to do this.
When I initially started practicing I was frustrated by the fact that every hospital, imagery center, etc had different software for MRIs/CTs etc. I would semi-regularly have patients bring discs where I couldn't immediately figure out how to navigate the imagery or even open the imagery etc.
I've recently installed MicroDicom DICOM Viewer that is free. Now I simply insert the disc and the program pulls all of the imagery from it for me. No more looking at it in the other companies software. Has been a nice improvement in quality of life / reliability. Haven't told anyone "I can't open your disc" since I got it.
Perhaps a unique problem, but anyone have a software recommendation or a different way of approaching this.
When I initially started practicing I was frustrated by the fact that every hospital, imagery center, etc had different software for MRIs/CTs etc. I would semi-regularly have patients bring discs where I couldn't immediately figure out how to navigate the imagery or even open the imagery etc.
I've recently installed MicroDicom DICOM Viewer that is free. Now I simply insert the disc and the program pulls all of the imagery from it for me. No more looking at it in the other companies software. Has been a nice improvement in quality of life / reliability. Haven't told anyone "I can't open your disc" since I got it.
Perhaps a unique problem, but anyone have a software recommendation or a different way of approaching this.