MS Medical Physiology Case Western Thread 2013-2014 app cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, do you when when we have to accept our decision by?

All I've received was a congratulatory email from Ms. Davis a few days ago, not much detail provided but hoping for more soon. The email asked me to inform Drs. Nosek or Romani of my intentions to attend "at [my] earliest possible convenience".

Can anyone else who's possibly received more information answer this question?
 
Hey all,

I just got into this program for the upcoming Fall! I am really excited. I was wondering if anyone could give their perspective on the program since you all started in 2013. I am trying to decide between Case and a couple of other SMPs I have been accepted into.
How was your experience in the program? If you did well, how helpful is the program if you are interested in the Case Medical school? Did a large portion of the class who applied to medical school achieve acceptances? I have a lot of research and clinical experience. My main goal is to improve my GPA. Any advise would be great! Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I just got into this program for the upcoming Fall! I am really excited. I was wondering if anyone could give their perspective on the program since you all started in 2013. I am trying to decide between Case and a couple of other SMPs I have been accepted into.
How was your experience in the program? If you did well, how helpful is the program if you are interested in the Case Medical school? Did a large portion of the class who applied to medical school achieve acceptances? I have a lot of research and clinical experience. My main goal is to improve my GPA. Any advise would be great! Thanks!
What were your stats?
 
Also got accepted yesterday. Might do this one (Case is my #2 choice). Heard lots of good things about this program, for sure, and I think it has potential to eventually be one of the best programs nationwide given some time to grow and build a reputation.
Stats?