• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Reyq

15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2004
Visit site
Status
Does anybody have any information on the pharmacology grad program at Tulane? I am planning on attending and trying to find out more information on the program.

Reyq

15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2004
Visit site
Status
Toxin,
I sent my application in about 3 weeks ago and found out a few days ago that I was accepted. I called to check the status and they told me. Maybe you should give them a call. Also do you know much about the program or are you doing this to help you get into medical school.

About the Ads

toxin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2001
Norman, OK
Visit site
Status
I dont really know much other than it is desgined to help you get into medschool if you do good. I am applying to medschools this year and I think doing this program during the 'leap year' would be a good asset and show dedication.
I just sent in my application last week, so I'll give them another couple of weeks and see what they have to say.

bosox03

Believe
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
Status
I don't know much about this program. What about it makes it good for people to get into medical school? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

About the Ads