Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I really don't think I am going into OB, as a result I chose it to be my first rotation of next year (MS3).
I just was interested in knowing what type of questions I should ask upperclassmen/staff in determining what clinical site to choose for my OB rotation.
Please realize that although I prob won't go into OB, I still want to learn as much as I can because I just love medicine that much.....🙂 🙂
Thanks for the help!!!
I really don't think I am going into OB, as a result I chose it to be my first rotation of next year (MS3).
I just was interested in knowing what type of questions I should ask upperclassmen/staff in determining what clinical site to choose for my OB rotation.
Please realize that although I prob won't go into OB, I still want to learn as much as I can because I just love medicine that much.....🙂 🙂
Thanks for the help!!!