MSAR for 2005-2006 application season

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jammin06

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the MSAR changes each year? My guess would be that it wouldn't have the MOST updated numbers, but if I am going to apply in the next round of apps (apply in june '05 for admission in fall '06), which version of the MSAR would i need?

Members don't see this ad.

jammin06 said:
Does anyone know how much the MSAR changes each year? My guess would be that it wouldn't have the MOST updated numbers, but if I am going to apply in the next round of apps (apply in june '05 for admission in fall '06), which version of the MSAR would i need?

They do change every year, but I think the changes are minor. If you want the most updated one, I think you'll have to wait till next year. Probably around late summer.

The new version usually comes out in March. The current one available is the 2005-2006 version. I doubt that it will change significantly, but you never know. A few schools are starting to throw biochemistry, genetics, physiology, etc on their list of required or highly recommended courses.

Members don't see this ad :)
AmyBEMT said:
The new version usually comes out in March. The current one available is the 2005-2006 version. I doubt that it will change significantly, but you never know. A few schools are starting to throw biochemistry, genetics, physiology, etc on their list of required or highly recommended courses.

so the 2005-2006 version is for people who are applying in teh 2004-2005 application year? w. this in mind, i will be looking for the 2006-2007 requirements then?

jammin06 said:
so the 2005-2006 version is for people who are applying in teh 2004-2005 application year? w. this in mind, i will be looking for the 2006-2007 requirements then?

that is correct my friend.