1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

MSc/AADSAS application question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Anna Molly, May 16, 2007.

1. Anna Molly

Pre-Dental
    Hi i'm new here, i just found this forum a week or so ago...and i have a question that i need some help with. So i am midway through a MSc in Experimental Medicine, i started my AADSAS application last night and for the MSc degree part, i put that my major was Biology because that was the closest thing to what i'm doing which is cell biology research. But now i'm second guessing myself and feel as if maybe i should just have left it blank? I'm not quite sure what to do, i wish there was an option to type in what you're getting a degree in, not everything is so cut and dry... so help please! What would you put? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.