mskcc summer fellowship 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorkandPork

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello i was wondering if anyone had heard back from the memorial sloan kettering cancer center (MSKCC) summer fellowship for 2020?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
also applied. I think first notifications will be sent Jan 20 up until March 9th? does anyone else have more info

Members don't see this ad :)
They told me they "begin decision notification on January 20th based on project ranking by faculty; the latest you will hear of a decision would be March 9th." Not sure what "project ranking" means. So idk if submitting your application earlier would make a difference.

Did any of you have a phone interview as part of the application process?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who was accepted - how extensive was your research experience? Did you have publications?

My research is limited to one-year of essentially fulltime in a lab during my Masters, but didn't result in any pubs and only had one poster presentation but it was mandatory by the program so nothing special.

Also anyone have information on the stipend? My old roommates in NY are fortunately offering to let me live with them this summer rent-free, but Ive been making hefty lone payments and hoping I could continue to do so if the stipend allows.

Last edited: