mspe problem

Started by bosco77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bosco77

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Due to a lost MSPE, my school has to send out a new one. It wont arrive until the 14th. Should I contact programs I applied to and explain this? Will I still be reviewed without it? yes I am an FMG, wish it weren't so.🙄
Otherwise my grades and scores couldn't be better. Currently have 6 interviews to decent programs, but still have many others under review and don't want to be rejected for my schools error. Thanks for informed responses.
 
i certainly don't see how a brief email explation could hurt you. it probably won't help you much either, as a program that's waiting for the MSPE will just keep waiting. but they may appreciate knowing why there's a delay, so if i were in your situation i'd let the program coordinators know.